Car rental in Cyprus
Car rental in Cyprus. Find out more about car rental in Cyprus with Europcar!
Europcar gives you a chance to spend nice holiday in Cyprus
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Cyprus include:
- VAT: 15%
- Airport Surcharge: Rates quoted on our website include 15 Euros airport charge for rentals at airports (incl VAT).
- Age: Minimum driver age is 21 years.
- Driving licence: 1 or 3 years according to the drivers age and driving licence issue date. DRIVER LICENSE MUST BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH OR LATIN ALPHABET CHARACTERS.
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa.
- Insurances: Deductible Collision Damage, C.D.W., Theft Waiver and P.A.I.: Charges may vary by station and by car group.
- Delivery / Collection:
- Free Within City limits and available outside City limits.
- One-Way Rentals:
- A) Domestic: Available between all Europcar stations.
- B) International: Not Available.
- Other Services: Child Seat Baby, Child Seat Infant, Child Seat Toddler.
- Chauffeur Driven Service: Not Available.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Cyprus, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Cyprus, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Rent a car on Cyprus with Europcar.
- Cyprus is the third largest Island in Mediterranean See, after Sicily and Sardinia, situated in its eastern part in 75 kilometers from seaside of Turkey and in 105 and 380 kilometers from costs of Syria and Egypt correspondently.
- There are more than three hundred sunny days in a year, the climate of the Island is considered to be the most favorable to health.
- The Summer is hot, it last since mid-May till mid-October, the temperature rises to 35° above zero, but because of the low humidity it is easy to bear.
- From west to east stretched two mounting chains - Trodos and Keryneia, also named as Pentadaktylos – “bunch of fives”, between them situated fertile valley Masaoria.
- The highest point is Olympus mount, situated in Trodos.
- In Trodos mountains the temperature is always lower than in the valley.
- Besides Trodos Paphos district is considered to be the coldest.
- The winter is warm and mild, with day temperature 10-15° above zero.
- Exactly in winter fall out the most annual rate of precipitations.
- In winter in Trodos the snow fall out and the Cypriots have the possibility to go skiing, during few months.
- There are winter resorts in the aria near Olympus mount, since January to March.
- If you wish to visit those resorts; the most convenient way to get there is to rent a car.
- The most pictures place on the Cyprus is Aphrodite cliffs in Paphos.
- This famous sightseeing of Cyprus situated between mountains Limassol and Paphos.
- Two big rocks located here since ancient times are regarded as place of birth of Aphrodite the goddess of love and fertility.
- But if you are not interested in mythology you can visit this place because of it’s strikingly beauty.
- Peninsula Akamas is the main natural sightseeing of Cyprus.
- Nowadays Akamas is the most beautiful place on the Island and one of the last natural territories protect by UNESCO.
- You can freely swim hire, ride a bike, walk and discover every piece of the Peninsula, trust no one and nothing will disturb you.
- To learn Cyprus better you should rent a car, since most of the sightseeing’s are situated quite far away and some of them not reachable by public transport.
- The Island is covered by a dense network of roads and forest roads.
- Large coastal cities, such as Larnaca and Limassol, connected with the capital Nicosia by four-lane highways.