Car rental in Italy
Interested in Car Rental in Italy?
Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Milan and other locations in Italy!
Romantic and Fantastic holidays
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Italy include:
- VAT: 21%
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport surcharge (if you rent a car in one of the airports in Italy)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age of a driver at the time of car rental in Italy is 25 years (from 18 to 24 pay for the additional service 'young driver';
- The cost of 'young driver' is 15 EUR / day + VAT and a maximum of 225 EUR EUR / day + VAT per rental;
- Driving: at least 1 year;
- When renting a car in Italy Category FDAR, FDMR, FSMR, FWMR, PDAR, PFAR, PWAR (or other auto premium) must be provided as a guarantee or two credit cards Amex Gold / Platinum, Centurion (black), Visa Gold / Platinum, MasterCard Gold;
- When renting a car in Italy Category LFAR, LXAR, XXAR and XTMR (or other luxury car class) must be provided as a guarantee or two credit cards Amex Gold / Platinum, Centurion (black), Visa Gold / Platinum, Mastercard Gold;
- Additionally, at the time of renting a car in Italy, your credit card will be blocked by the amount of the deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- There is no fixed deposit, the deposit depends on the category of car and the amount of rent;
- Payment only by credit card;
- Our car is forbidden to transport on ferries;
- You can travel to other countries, with the exception of Eastern Europe (except for Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary);
- Departure is permitted only on the following categories of cars: EBMR, EDMR, CDMR, CWMR, IDMR, IWMR, IVMR, FVMR, SVMR (NO VOLKSWAGEN BMW and Mercedes).
- Additional services: Baby seats, snow chains, ski racks and GPS can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Italy.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Italy, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Italy, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Car rental in Italy with Europcar
- Italy is the most popular destination among Ukrainian people where tourists choose car rental service with Europar.
- Planning a trip to Italy, rent a car and go on your own path.
- Together with Europcar you can rent a car to in Rome, Milan, Treviso, Bergamo, Naples and more over 450 locations from the Dolomite Alps to Sicily and Sardinia.
- In Sardinia you can rent a car in Olbia, Cagliari and around the whole island.
- Car rental in Italy with Europcar - this is the wide range of vehicles, from economy to luxury cars, convertibles and SUVs.
- Europcar car rental offices are located in Italy airports and cities.
- You will be able to rent car in Italy immediately after your receiving of luggage at the airport.
- Car rental in Italy is very convenient, because during your journey, you will have possibility to visit coasts of the four seas:
- Ligurian, Tyrrhenian, Mediterranean and the Adriatic.
- In the north you can visit mountain lakes and even get to the glaciers.
- Car rental service in Italy is good for all kinds of tourism: the historical, cultural, gourmet, and of course, shopping tourism.
- * Price for Economy car for rental period of 7 days.
from 14 EUR/day*