Car rental in Czech Republic
Car rental in Czech Republic
Interested in Car Rental in Czech Republic? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Prague and other locations in Czech Republic!
Choose this deal if you want to visit one of the most beautiful country of Eastern Europe!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Czech Rupublic include:
- VAT (21%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in one of the airports in Czech Republic)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age at the time of car rental in Czech Republic is 21 or 25 years, depending on the category of reserved car;
- Driving license: at least 1 year;
- For car rental in Czech Republic, the following credit cards are accept: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa, JCB;
- Additionally, at the time of car rental in Czech Republic will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Available Within City Limits;
- One-way car rental (return of the car to another station):
- A) Domestic :Available between all Europcar stations.
- B) International : Available except into some Eastern countries. Details are available from Europcar Reservation Office.
- Additional services: Baby seats, Snow chains, Ski racks and Navigation system can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Czech Republic;
- Chauffeur Driver Service :
- Details are available from Europcar Reservation Office.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Czech Republic, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Czech Republic, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- * Price for Economy car for rental period of 7 days.
- Follow us on Faсebook and Twitter
from 36 EUR/day*