Car rental in Berlin
Interested in Car Rental in Berlin? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Berlin!
Car rental in Berlin. Conditions of car rental in Berlin with Europcar!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online Rate for car rental in Berlin includes:
- VAT (19%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car at Berlin Airport)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age - 19, 21, 23, 25 or 30 years (depending on the category of reserved car);
- When renting a car in Berlin, drivers under the age of 25 years are required to pay an additional fee for the service of 'young driver'.
- Driving experience - 1 year;
- For car rent in Munich, the following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa;
- In addition, at the time of car rental in Berlin will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- During a car rental in Berlin, you can pay only by credit card.
- Dellivery / Collection: Further information is available from the booking Europcar;
- One-way car rental in Germany (return of the car to another station):
- A) in Berlin: available between Europcar stations;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, snow chains, ski racks can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Berlin;
- Chauffeur Service in Berlin: for more information of driver services in Munich is available from the Europcar booking department.
- The use of winter tires during the rental car in Munich, under certain circumstances, winter tires mandatory in Frankfurt;
- Drivers are required to use winter tires in the winter, otherwise the client will be fined 40 euros.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Berlin, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Berlin, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Car Rent in Berlin.
- Berlin is the second most populous city proper and the seventh most populous urban area in the European Union, and is Germany's largest city.
- Located in northeastern Germany on the River Spree, it is the center of the Berlin-Brandenburg Metropolitan Region, which has about 4.5 million residents from over 180 nations.
- Due to its location in the European Plain, Berlin is influenced by a temperate seasonal climate. Around one third of the city's area is composed of forests, parks, gardens, rivers and lakes.
- The city has two modern airport (Schoenefeld and Tegel), several railway stations and bus stations.
- Developed public transport system allows easy access to every corner of the city.
- But if you want to travel in comfort, the best solution is to rent a car.
- You can rent a car directly at the airport, railway / train station or in the city center.
- Berlin is a city of art, artists and museums. More than 170 museums, including those on the famous museum island, put the treasures of the world on public display.
- Culturally minded visitors from all corners of the globe come to Berlin to see performances by leading orchestras – such as the internationally celebrated Berlin Philharmonic – and to attend ballets and operas at the three major opera houses.
- A multitude of theatres specialising in plays, variety, revue and cabaret offer stage entertainment in all its forms.
- The famous Kurfürstendamm, grand old Friedrichstrasse and the independent boutiques in and around the Hackesche Höfe offer endless scope for shopping.
- Nowadays, people look to Berlin for the latest trends in lifestyle, music and art.
- Inspired by this outpouring of creativity, growing numbers of artists are arriving in the city from around the world, making it one of Europe's most exciting destinations.
- A feature of Berlin, aside from its exuberance, is the way it continuously reinvents itself.
- But Berlin also has a relaxed vibe and lots of open spaces for a breath of fresh air.
- No city in Germany is greener than Berlin with its forests, lakes and sprawling parks.
- This laid-back way of life can be found throughout the city. When the weather gets warmer, life in Berlin moves outdoors to the beach bars, pavement cafés and open-air cinemas and theatres – perfect for enjoying the sunshine and the balmy summer nights.