Car rental in Duesseldorf
Car rental in Duesseldorf
Interested in Car Rental in Duesseldorf? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Duesseldorf!
Car rental in Duesseldorf. Conditions of car rental in Duesseldorf with Europcar!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online Rate for car rental in Duesseldorf includes:
- VAT (19%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car at one of the airports in Germany)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age - 19, 21, 23, 25 or 30 years (depending on the category of reserved car);
- When renting a car in Duesseldorf, drivers under the age of 25 years are required to pay an additional fee for the service of 'young driver'.
- Driving experience - 1 year;
- For car rent in Duesseldorf, the following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa;
- In addition, at the time of car rental in Duesseldorf will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- During a car rental in Duesseldorf, you can pay only by credit card.
- Dellivery / Collection: Further information is available from the booking Europcar;
- One-way car rental in Duesseldorf (return of the car to another station):
- A) in Germany: available between Europcar stations;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, snow chains, ski racks can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Memmingen;
- Chauffeur Service in Duesseldorf: for more information of driver services in Germany is available from the Europcar booking department.
- The use of winter tires during the rental car in Germany, under certain circumstances, winter tires mandatory in Germany;
- Drivers are required to use winter tires in the winter, otherwise the client will be fined 40 euros.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Duesseldorf, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Duesseldorf, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Dusseldorf - one of the economic centers of Western Germany.
- Dusseldorf is famous for its historical and architectural values for which the tourists come here and travelers.
- This city is worth visiting for its fairs and fashion (annual Christmas , summer fairs, international exhibitions in 40 years), it is called the capital three times: fashion, art, and carnival.
- Among the historical sites worth visiting Dusseldorf in downtown Altstadt (old town) (it is called the longest bar in the world because of the number of bars, pubs, restaurants and nightclubs), is to climb the tower on the Rhine River Rhine (height 240 m), visit the palace Benrath.
- The city's architecture is diluted original 'drunk' houses - the broken lines and non-standard forms of modern houses make a lasting impression on the audience.
- Düsseldorf is known for its dark beers, which are called «Alt» and drink «Killepitsch» - liqueur of 97 varieties of herbs and berries.
- The central street of Düsseldorf - Königsallee - hence the slogan went , 'See and be seen'. Boulevard split channel Düsseldorf - hence the name of the city.
- Here love to relax and locals and tourists from outside restaurants and cafes.
- Taking advantage of Europcar - Rent a Car in Dusseldorf - you fully appreciate the life and culture of this city.
- Come in Dusseldorf, all a pleasant journey!