Car rental in Heathrow Airport
Car rental in Heathrow Airport
Interested in Car Rental in Heathrow Airport? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Heathrow Airport!
Car rental in Heathrow Airport. Conditions of car hire in Heathrow Airport with Europcar!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online Rate for car rental in Heathrow Airport includes:
- VAT (20%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car at Heathrow Airport)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age - 22 years (depending on the category of reserved car);
- Driving experience - 1 year;
- For car rent in Heathrow Airport, the following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit. We do not accept Switch and Solo or Maestro as methods of payment.
- In addition, at the time of car rental in Heathrow Airport will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- All rentals, excluding Prestige rentals, are subject to a standard £250 deposit at the time of rental in addition to the appropriate rental charges. If you are a first time customer presenting a UK driving licence and have a foreign address you will be required to pay a deposit of £1000.00 rather than £250.00. All Prestige rentals are subject to a standard £500 deposit at the time of rental in addition to the appropriate rental charges. If you are a first time customer for a Prestige rental presenting a UK driving licence and have a foreign address you will be required to pay a deposit of £2000.00 rather than £500.00. These funds will be Authorised* on all credit cards. These funds will be deducted from debit cards. The funds will be released or refunded, where appropriate, after the rental period, subject to the deduction of any damage or charges. Cheques will be cashed. *Authorised means that the amount is 'marked' against the card but not actually charged to it. The Authorisation therefore reduces the cardholder's available credit as against their approved limit. The amount does not appear on your monthly statement. The payment card used for the deposit must be the same payment card as was used for the prepaid booking rental.
- During a car rental in London, you can pay by Credit & Debit Cards.
- Dellivery / Collection: Further information is available from the booking Europcar;
- One-way car rental in Great Britain (return of the car to another station):
- A) in UK: available between Europcar stations;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, snow chains, ski racks can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Heathrow Airport;
- Chauffeur Service in Heathrow Airport: for more information of driver services in London is available from the Europcar booking department.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Munich, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Heathrow Airport, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Rent a Car in Heathrow Airport with Europcar