Car rental in Helsinki
Interested in Car Rental in Helsinki? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Helsinki!
Car rental in Helsinki. Conditions of car rental in Helsinki with Europcar!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online Rate for car rental in Helsinki includes:
- VAT (24%)
- Airport Surcharge.
- Age: 20 to 24 years according to the car group.
- When renting a vehicle, a driver qualified as a 'young driver' (from 20 to 24 years old) pays a specific charge (€24.60 per rental) (the 'Young Driver Surcharge').
- Additional Driver: With the consent of the renter, the vehicle may be driven by other persons. Conditions and possible charge available from Europcar Reservation Office.
- Driving licence: Held for at least 1 year.
- Cash Rental deposit: Cash Rental Deposit not available.
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa.
- Insurances: Deductible Collision Damage, C.D.W., Super Loss Damage Waiver, Theft Protection and P.A.I.: Charges may vary by station and by car group. Details are available from Europcar Reservation Office.
- Delivery / Collection: Available Within and Outside City limits .
- One-Way Rentals:
- A) Domestic: Available between all Europcar stations.
- B) International: Not Available.
- Other Services:
- Snow Tyres, Ski Racks, Ski Boxes, Child Seat Infant, Child Seat Baby, Child Seat Toddler, Navigation System.
- Restriction Of Use:
- Certain driving restrictions may apply for driving into certain countries. Details are available from Europcar Reservation Office.
- Chauffeur Driven Service: Not available.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Helsinki, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Helsinki, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Helsinki - the capital and largest city in Finland.
- Helsinki - an ideal city for tourists, because the vast majority of tourist facilities located in the center, a stone's throw from each other.
- If desired, see the sights away from the center, you can rent a car and would gladly do it.
- Crucial role in the development of Helsinki has always been the sea.
- Therefore, the Finnish capital of its inhabitants called the daughter of the Baltic.
- On a review of tourists, the city has many attractions, most of which are located on the same peninsula.
- In Helsinki, presented a large number of museums, parks, beautiful churches, historic attractions.
- Taking a car to see all the sights in a short time: a fortress Suomenlinna, located at the entrance to the southern port of Helsinki, zoo, amusement park Linnanmaki, Temppeliaukio Church (Church in the Rock), Assumption Cathedral, the glass tunnel under the water, the Helsinki Cathedral, the Art Museum Atteneum.
- In Helsinki, the airport you can take a car rental and go on an exciting journey through this town, which is recognized as one of the best cities in the world.