Car rental in Gerona
Interested Car Rental in Gerona? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Gerona and worldwide!
Car rental in Gerona. Conditions of car rental in Gerona with Europcar!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Gerona include:
- VAT (18%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in Gerona Airport)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age at the time of car rental in Gerona is 21, 25 or 30 years, depending on the category of reserved car;
- When renting a vehicle, a driver qualified as a 'young driver' (drivers under 25 years old) pays a specific charge (from €11,64 per day with a maximum of €116,40 per rental) (the 'Young Driver Surcharge');
- Driving license: at least 1 year;
- For car rental in Gerona, the following credit cards are accept: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa, JCB;
- Additionally, at the time of car rental in Gerona will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Available Within and Outside City limits;
- One-way car rental (return of the car to another station):
- A) in Gerona: available between stations Europcar;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, Snow chains, Ski racks and Navigation system can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Madrid.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Barcelona, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Gerona, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Rent a car in Gerona.
- Gerona is the city of romantics and one of the largest and precious heritages of Catalonia.
- Yet in the times of Iberians existed as fortress on the way to Gallia, from which only the vestiges of walls are preserved.
- For 25 times Gerona was sieged, but only for 7 times was captured.
- During XVII—XVIII centuries, for many times passed to France and returned to Spain.
- Gerona, which situated only in 40 km from Kosta Brava, preserved its primeval charm and the atmosphere of antique European province.
- You can feel that by walking through ancient blocks, separated from the modern center by the small river Onyar.
- And the stairs-streets of ancient European block, which exist since IX century, are so narrow that there is a chance not to cross over next idler.
- The core of this ancient Catalan city retains traces of its long history, since it was founded by the Romans in the first century A. C. They made the ancient wall, which remains extends along the Archaeological Promenade Gardens.
- Gerona is a thoroughly modern city with a large student population, a thriving art scene, hip bars and chic shops.
- It is no wonder that for years running, Girona has been voted the best place to live in Spain.
- For those who likes to combine series of breath-taking excursions through different historical places and relaxing leisure, the best way would be after fascinating walk to rent a car in Girona and to go to famous beaches of Costa Bravo or to make a car trip, enjoying the magical views over the Pyrenees.
- * Price for Economy car for rental period of 7 days.