Car rental in Madrid
Interested Car Rental in Madrid? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Madrid and worldwide!
Car rental in Madrid. Conditions of car rental in Madrid with Europcar!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Madrid include:
- VAT (18%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in Madrid Airport)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age at the time of car rental in Madrid is 21, 25 or 30 years, depending on the category of reserved car;
- When renting a vehicle, a driver qualified as a 'young driver' (drivers under 25 years old) pays a specific charge (from €11,64 per day with a maximum of €116,40 per rental) (the 'Young Driver Surcharge');
- Driving license: at least 1 year;
- For car rental in Madrid, the following credit cards are accept: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa, JCB;
- Additionally, at the time of car rental in Madrid will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Available Within and Outside City limits;
- One-way car rental (return of the car to another station):
- A) in Madrid: available between stations Europcar;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, Snow chains, Ski racks and Navigation system can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Madrid.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Madrid, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Madrid, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Car rental in Madrid - the largest city in Spain, fully give you a feel crazy rhythm of the Spanish capital.
- You will be able to see all the sights of this crazy city.
- Cities of artists, art, beauty, greenery and discovery.
- Royal Palace - the greatest attraction of Madrid, it gathers the work of Goya and Giordano.
- The Prado Museum - the largest art gallery in the world, 8000 paintings and 700 sculptures.
- The Thyssen-Bornemisza complement seen in the Prado Museum. Here paintings by Dürer, Caravaggio and Van Gogh, Museum Reina Sofia in the work of Juan Gris, Miro, Dali, Picasso and Gargallo.
- At the Independence Square are the famous gate Puerta de Alcalá.
- And next to them is the main entrance to the park Retiro. Here, a great atmosphere and fresh air.
- The famous stadium Santiago Bernabeú - Madrid's main attraction for sports fans.
- Car rentals can be booked and get in Barajas airport, located just 12 km from Madrid.
- * Price for Economy car for rental period of 7 days.