Car rental in Malaga
Interested Car Rental in Malaga? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Malaga and worldwide!
Car rental in Malaga. Conditions of car rental in Malaga with Europcar!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Malaga include:
- VAT (18%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in Malaga Airport)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age at the time of car rental in Malaga is 21, 25 or 30 years, depending on the category of reserved car;
- When renting a vehicle, a driver qualified as a 'young driver' (drivers under 25 years old);
- Driving license: at least 1 year;
- For car rental in Madrid, the following credit cards are accept: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa, JCB;
- Additionally, at the time of car rental in Malaga will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Available Within and Outside City limits;
- One-way car rental (return of the car to another station):
- A) in Malaga: available between stations Europcar;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, Snow chains, Ski racks and Navigation system can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Malaga.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Madrid, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Madrid, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Malaga - a city full of charm, a cosmopolitan city, which is located in a picturesque bay in the south of Andalusia.
- It is a city generously gifted by the sun, which shines almost all year round, a city of wide boulevards and avenues, planted with palm trees, a city with a vibrant nightlife, great museums, excellent restaurants with seafood and a variety of fish dishes.
- Malaga was ruled by the Moors until the middle of the XV century, which transformed it into one of the largest shopping centers in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Such a glorious past has left its mark on the historic center of Malaga, especially in the vicinity of the Alcazaba (Alcazaba), a fortress built in 1065 and which today is a very interesting archaeological museum.
- It is also located nearby to visit the fortress, reconstructed by the Moors.
- She is by far the lookout for tourists.
- With its height the magnificent panorama of the city.
- For convenience, you can take advantage of car rental in Malaga.
- Malaga is also proud of its native, a famous painter Pablo Picasso.
- Therefore, traveling around the city, is worth a visit, the museum, which was opened in honor of Picasso (Museo Picasso Malaga).
- It is located in the Palace de los Condes where Buenavista (Palacio de los Condes de Buenavista).
- Besides the huge cultural interest, which is Malaga, it is also an ideal city for tasting Mediterranean cuisine.
- Malaga residents love the local cuisine, and besides the social life of citizens takes it in bars and restaurants.
- Variety of food is limited, moreover, at affordable prices.
- For example, there are bars, which offers a menu for just 6 euros.
- Be sure to try so typical of Andalusia 'tapas' - small rations of a huge number of dishes - inexpensive and entertaining form to try a variety of local dishes.
- Malaga is especially known for its 'peskaito Frito' - assorted pieces of different grilled fish, like sardines, red mullet.
- But if you want to enjoy fresh fish in the city, go to the El Palo (El Palo), western region of Malaga that resembles a fishing village.
- Malaga is known throughout Spain for its celebrations and festivals.
- Among the most significant events - the Holy Week before Easter, as well as a colorful carnival, which is held here in February.
- In order to catch everything and visit more attractions - we offer you to use our services for car rental in Malaga.
- * Price for Economy car for rental period of 7 days.