Car rental in Tenerife
Interested Car Rental in Tenerife? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Tenerife and worldwide!
Car rental in Tenerife. Conditions of car rental in Tenerife with Europcar!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Tenerife include:
- VAT (18%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in Tenerife Airport)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age at the time of car rental in Tenerife is 21, 25 or 30 years, depending on the category of reserved car;
- When renting a vehicle, a driver qualified as a 'young driver' (drivers under 25 years old) pays a specific charge (from €11,64 per day with a maximum of €116,40 per rental) (the 'Young Driver Surcharge');
- Driving license: at least 1 year;
- For car rental in Tenerife, the following credit cards are accept: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa, JCB;
- Additionally, at the time of car rental in Tenerife will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Available Within and Outside City limits;
- One-way car rental (return of the car to another station):
- A) in Madrid: available between stations Europcar;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, Snow chains, Ski racks and Navigation system can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Tenerife.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Tenerife, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Tenerife, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Car rent in Tenerife
- The largest of the seven Canary Islands, Tenerife sits in the Atlantic Ocean just off the coast of North Africa and enjoys eternal sunshine – one of the reasons that makes this beautiful island such a hotspot for millions of tourists every year.
- Tenerife has a huge number of attractions.
- The only problem for tourists who come to the island - is to choose what to overlook.
- It is almost impossible to see everything.
- The only chance to see the most - is to rent a car and travel around the island on your vehicle.
- If you decide to rent a car - you can do it, without any special effort, right after the arrival at the airport.
- Or if it’ll be more convenient to you there are a plenty of europcar locations in city center.
- Tenerife is a volcanic island that has been sculpted over time by several eruptions, the last being in the early 20th century.
- It has a great mix of rugged terrain, dramatic landscapes and a sub-tropical climate with temperatures averaging 20°C – 22°C in the winter months and 26°C – 28°C in the summer.
- The magnificent sight of Mount Teide, the highest peak in Spain, welcomes you as you come into land and in the winter can even be covered in snow while on the coast the sun shines as usual.
- There have been four recorded volcanic eruptions with no casualties at all; two in the early 1700s, the third in 1798 and the last known eruption was in 1909.
- The island has been heavily developed since the 1970s, benefiting from massive investments that in turn have led to it becoming the economic capital of the Canaries. The actual capital city is Santa Cruz, located in the north.
- Over the years Tenerife has become a popular holiday destination and it’s easy to see why with dozens of great resorts to choose from.
- From the well-known resorts of Playa las Américas and Los Cristianos, the stunning cliffs at Los Gigantes to the pine forests in the national park…this island has so much more to offer other than great weather.
- * Price for Economy car for rental period of 7 days.