Car rental in France
Interested car rental in France?
Find out more about car rental in France with Europcar!
Car rental in France. Conditions of car hire in France with Europcar!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online rate for car rental in France includes:
- VAT (19.6%);
- Basic insurance;
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated);
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in one of the airports in France);
- 24/7 support on the road.
- Minimum age - 21, 25, 28 or 30 years (depending on the category of reserved auto);
- Drivers under the age of 25 years for car rental in France are required to pay an additional fee of 33 EUR / day or 295,50 EUR for the entire period;
- Driving experience - 1 year;
- For car rental in France, the following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, JCB, Master Card, Visa;
- Credit card must be for the name of the driver.
- For vehicles of premium and luxury class: the driving experience more than 7 years, 2 credit cards for the name of the driver;
- In addition, at the time of car rental in France will block the deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Further information is available from the booking Europcar;
- One-way car hire in France (return of the car to another station):
- A) in France: available between stations Europcar;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, snow chains, ski racks and GPS can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in France
- Chauffeur Service in Paris:
- For more information on the services of a driver in France is available from the booking Europcar.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in France, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Paris, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Follow us on Faсebook and Twitter