Car rental in Lithuania
Choose Europcar and save 15% for car rental in Lithiania.
Europcar offer you rent a car service in Lithuania with discount 15%.
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms and Conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Lithuania include:
- VAT (21%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in one of the airports in Latvia)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age at the time of car rental in Lithuania is 18, 21 or 25 years according to the car group;
- Driving license: from 0 to 5 years according to the car group;
- For car rental in Lithuania, the following credit cards are accept: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa, JCB;
- Additionally, at the time of car rental in Lithuania will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Available Within City limits & available Outside City limits;
- One-way car rental (return of the car to another station):
- A) Domestic :Available.
- B) International : Available.
- Additional services: Baby seats, Snow chains, Ski racks and Navigation system can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Lithuania;
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Lithuania, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Lithuania, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.