Car rental in Switzerland
Car rental in Switzerland
Car rental in Switzerland. Find out more about car rental in Switzerland with Europcar!
The largest selection of car rental in Switzerland from Europcar!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Switzerland include:
- VAT (8%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in one of the airports in Switzerland)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Winter tires (if you rent a car in Switzerland from November 15 to March 15)
- Minimum age at the time of car rental in Switzerland is 20 or 25 years, depending on the category of reserved car;
- When renting a car in Switzerland may need additional service 'young driver' (drivers under the age of 25 years) is from 18,12 CHF per day and a maximum of 181,23 CHF per rental car;
- Driving license: at least 1 year;
- For car rental in Switzerland, the following credit cards are accept: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa, JCB;
- Additionally, at the time of car rental in Switzerland will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Further information is available from the booking Europcar;
- One-way car rental (return of the car to another station):
- A) in Switzerland: available between stations Europcar;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Please note that when renting a car in Switzerland, the navigation system can not be transported to another station Europcar;
- Additional services: Baby seats, Snow chains, Ski racks and Navigation system can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Switzerland.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Switzerland, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Switzerland, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- * Price for Economy car for rental period of 7 days.
- Follow us on Faсebook and Twitter
from 51 EUR/day*