Car rental in Nice
Car rental in Nice. Find out more about car rental in Nice with Europcar!
The largest selection of car rental in Nice from Europcar!
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms and Conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Nice include:
- VAT (19.6%);
- Basic insurance;
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated);
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in Nice Airport);
- 24/7 support on the road.
- Minimum age - 21, 25, 28 or 30 years (depending on the category of reserved auto);
- Drivers under the age of 25 years for car rental in Nice are required to pay an additional fee of 33 EUR / day or 295,50 EUR for the entire period;
- Driving experience - 1 year;
- For car rental in Nice, the following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, JCB, Master Card, Visa;
- Credit card must be for the name of the driver.
- For vehicles of premium and luxury class: the driving experience more than 7 years, 2 credit cards for the name of the driver;
- In addition, at the time of car rental in Nice will block the deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Further information is available from the booking Europcar;
- One-way car hire in France (return of the car to another station):
- A) in France: available between stations Europcar;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, snow chains, ski racks and GPS can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Nice
- Chauffeur Service in Nice:
- For more information on the services of a driver in Nice is available from the booking Europcar.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Nice, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Nice, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Nice is located on the south- east of France, 30 km from the Italian border and is the largest city of the French Riviera, its 'capital', the fifth largest city in France.
- Here is popular car rental service , as the only way to an amazing cover and see the beauty of this city.
- Nice Airport - one of the largest in France, there is also a helicopter line.
- Right here are rental cars.
- Nice can be divided into two parts: the left bank of the river Pellon - an older, more reminiscent of the old center of Turin, and the right bank - modern and certainly more 'Frenchified'.
- Using the service, car rental, you can see so many awesome parties Nice: Old Nice and with cafes and shops, and Simiez Hill, Avenue Jean Medecin, Nice Opera, St. Joan of Arc, and how many museums here - the second city of Nice in France by the number of museums.
- Nice beaches - 'Riviera' - a great place to relax.
- Best to get here by car to rent.
- So you save time and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- In Nice, there is a flower market Cours Selaya - where you can buy flowers, and antiques.
- In late February, Nice is the traditional Carnival (Carnaval de Nice).
- This is the most significant event of the winter on the Riviera, attracting over a million visitors annually.
- Near Nice is another equally famous in France and throughout the world the city of Cannes - just 33 km away.
- In late May, here the annual International Film Festival.
- That's how many interesting things in Nice.
- Your journey will be better if you take a car to rent.