Car rental in Dortmund
Interested in Car Rental in Dortmund? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Dortmund!
Car rental in Dortmund. Conditions of car rental in Dortmund with Europcar!
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms and Conditions
- Online Rate for car rental in Dortmund includes:
- VAT (19%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car at Dortmund Airport)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age - 19, 21, 23, 25 or 30 years (depending on the category of reserved car);
- When renting a car in Dortmund drivers under the age of 25 years are required to pay an additional fee for the service of 'young driver'.
- Driving experience - 1 year;
- For car rent in Dortmund, the following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa;
- In addition, at the time of car rental in Dortmund will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- During a car rental in Dortmund, you can pay only by credit card.
- Dellivery / Collection: Further information is available from the booking Europcar;
- One-way car rental in Germany (return of the car to another station):
- A) in Germany: available between Europcar stations;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, snow chains, ski racks can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Dortmund;
- Chauffeur Service in Dortmund: for more information of driver services in Dortmund is available from the Europcar booking department.
- The use of winter tires during the rental car in Dortmund, under certain circumstances, winter tires mandatory in Frankfurt;
- Drivers are required to use winter tires in the winter, otherwise the client will be fined 40 euros.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Dortmund, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Dortmund, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Dortmund - a city in western Germany. If you are traveling by plane, it should be noted that in Dortmund 's third largest and busiest airport in the country , so you can easily take in the airport car rental and take a trip around the city. Besides Dortmund is one of the largest transportation hubs in Germany - here held for six and five interstates highways , so tourists prefer to travel by car to rent - is not only comfortable, but also quite fast in this part of Germany.
- Dotrtmund - capital Boruss football.
- The city hosted the football club ' Borussia Dortmund ' and the largest football stadium in Germany.
- If you - a fan, you can not only see the city , but also to get to the football.
- Dortmund - an ordinary industrial, but very modern , tech , futuristic little city.
- It is possible to ' feel' Germany, civilization and measured.
- In order to see all the sights in Dortmund, you can rent a car and see: Vestfalenpark (Westfalenpark), Hall Westfalenhalle (Westfalenhalle) - the largest sports hall in Europe, the Church of St. Rinaldo (Reinoldikirche) - character and the main church of Dortmund, built in 13 century in honor of the city's patron saint, St. Mary's Church (Marienkirche) was built in 1178-1185 years. in the Romanesque style with Gothic elements, Brewery Museum (Brauereimuseum), zoo, and much more ...
- If you want to relax - you can walk down the main street - there are plenty of shops and the main square - lots of cafes.
- Dortmund is famous for its beer production (born in 1293!).
- Today there are 6 plant for the production of beer.