Car rental in Munich
Interested in Car Rental in Munich? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Munich!
Car rental in Munich. Conditions of car rental in Munich with Europcar!
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms and Conditions
- Online Rate for car rental in Munich includes:
- VAT (19%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car at Munich Airport)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age - 19, 21, 23, 25 or 30 years (depending on the category of reserved car);
- When renting a car in Munich, drivers under the age of 25 years are required to pay an additional fee for the service of 'young driver'.
- Driving experience - 1 year;
- For car rent in Munich, the following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa;
- In addition, at the time of car rental in Munich will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- During a car rental in Munich, you can pay only by credit card.
- Dellivery / Collection: Further information is available from the booking Europcar;
- One-way car rental in Germany (return of the car to another station):
- A) in Germany: available between Europcar stations;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, snow chains, ski racks can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Munich;
- Chauffeur Service in Munich: for more information of driver services in Munich is available from the Europcar booking department.
- The use of winter tires during the rental car in Munich, under certain circumstances, winter tires mandatory in Munich;
- Drivers are required to use winter tires in the winter, otherwise the client will be fined 40 euros.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Munich, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Munich, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Rent a Car in Munich together with Europcar
- The third largest city in Germany, located near the Alps. This arrangement suggests that you can take at Munich Airport car rental and make a fascinating journey.
- Munich is famous for its brewing tradition. The city has six major breweries, which supply the beer world-famous Oktoberfest - Beer Festival, which takes place annually in late September - early October. You can visit this holiday, pre-booked car rental in Munich.
- In Munich, many architectural and cultural monuments. The most interesting old town with the Cathedral of Saint Virgin and many churches.
- Explore the sights of Munich all traditionally begins with the Marienplatz, which is not surprising - it is the heart of the city.
- Munich - a city of museums , many of which were created over the centuries. This wealth Munich obliged Louis I of Bavaria , who founded the most beautiful museums in the city - the old and new Pinakothek and Glyptothek.
- Munich - a place of pilgrimage for lovers of contemporary and ancient art. To visit and see all the sights of the city, and make it quite comfortably and quickly, you need to use this service as a rental car in Munich.