Car rental in Florence
Interested Car Rental in Florence? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Florence and worldwide!
Car rental in Florence. Conditions of car rental in Florence with Europcar!
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms and Conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Florence include:
- VAT: 21%
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport surcharge
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age of a driver at the time of car rental in Florence is 25 years (from 18 to 24 pay for the additional service 'young driver';
- The cost of 'young driver' is 15 EUR / day + VAT and a maximum of 225 EUR EUR / day + VAT per rental;
- Driving: at least 1 year;
- When renting a car in Florence Category FDAR, FDMR, FSMR, FWMR, PDAR, PFAR, PWAR (or other auto premium) must be provided as a guarantee or two credit cards Amex Gold / Platinum, Centurion (black), Visa Gold / Platinum, MasterCard Gold;
- When renting a car in Florence Category LFAR, LXAR, XXAR and XTMR (or other luxury car class) must be provided as a guarantee or two credit cards Amex Gold / Platinum, Centurion (black), Visa Gold / Platinum, Mastercard Gold;
- Additionally, at the time of renting a car in Florence, your credit card will be blocked by the amount of the deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- There is no fixed deposit, the deposit depends on the category of car and the amount of rent;
- Payment only by credit card;
- Our car is forbidden to transport on ferries;
- You can travel to other countries, with the exception of Eastern Europe (except for Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary);
- Departure is permitted only on the following categories of cars: EBMR, EDMR, CDMR, CWMR, IDMR, IWMR, IVMR, FVMR, SVMR (NO VOLKSWAGEN BMW and Mercedes).
- Additional services: Baby seats, snow chains, ski racks and GPS can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Florence.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Florence, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Florence, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Italy - one of the most beautiful countries of Western Europe, which history back to Roman times. This country every year attracts many tourists from all over the world - there really is something to see, whether it be a large multi-million dollar city or a small village.
- Among all the main population centers is to provide a few: the capital of Italy - Rome, Florence, Venice, Naples and Milan of course.
- Rent a car in Florence.
- Florence is the capital of Italian renaissance and world center of Arts and Culture.
- Florence is the motherland of prominent figures in the world history, such as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Galileo Galilei, Dante, Boccaccio, Giotto di Bondone, Botticelli, Donatello, Brunelleschi, Niccolo Machiavelli, Raphael, Amerigo Vespucci, Giorgio Vasari.
- Florence was found by Julius Caesar in 59 year B.C., as the settlement of legionnaires.
- In XI century Florence started to grow and develop, and in XIII-XVI century become one of the largest city in the Europe. The golden age for Florence was since XV to XVI century.
- Florence's museums, palaces, and churches house some of the greatest artistic treasures in the world.
- The most popular and important sites in Florence include the Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Uffizi, the Bargello, and the Accademia.
- The churches of Santa Maria Novella and Santa Croce are veritable art galleries, and the library of San Lorenzo is a magnificent exhibition of Michelangelo's architectural genius.
- Wander some of the oldest streets in the city until you reach the Arno River, cross the Ponte Vecchio, and experience the 'newest' area of Florence, the Oltrarno.
- Be sure to set aside time to see the vast and varied art collection housed in the Pitti Palace.
- When you grow weary of museums and monuments - head out doors. Spend a day at the Boboli Gardens or climb the hill to the church of San Miniato al Monte to experience an enchanting view of Florence.
- And if you are tired from walking, the most comfortable mean of transport is a car.
- You can rent a car in airport of Florence or directly at the center of the city.