Car rental in Milan
Interested Car Rental in Milan? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Milan and worldwide!
Car rental in Milan. Conditions of car rental in Milan with Europcar!
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms and Conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Milan include:
- VAT: 21%
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport surcharge
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age of a driver at the time of car rental in Milan is 25 years (from 18 to 24 pay for the additional service 'young driver';
- The cost of 'young driver' is 15 EUR / day + VAT and a maximum of 225 EUR EUR / day + VAT per rental;
- Driving: at least 1 year;
- When renting a car in Milan Category FDAR, FDMR, FSMR, FWMR, PDAR, PFAR, PWAR (or other auto premium) must be provided as a guarantee or two credit cards Amex Gold / Platinum, Centurion (black), Visa Gold / Platinum, MasterCard Gold;
- When renting a car in Milan Category LFAR, LXAR, XXAR and XTMR (or other luxury car class) must be provided as a guarantee or two credit cards Amex Gold / Platinum, Centurion (black), Visa Gold / Platinum, Mastercard Gold;
- Additionally, at the time of renting a car in Milan, your credit card will be blocked by the amount of the deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- There is no fixed deposit, the deposit depends on the category of car and the amount of rent;
- Payment only by credit card;
- Our car is forbidden to transport on ferries;
- You can travel to other countries, with the exception of Eastern Europe (except for Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary);
- Departure is permitted only on the following categories of cars: EBMR, EDMR, CDMR, CWMR, IDMR, IWMR, IVMR, FVMR, SVMR (NO VOLKSWAGEN BMW and Mercedes).
- Additional services: Baby seats, snow chains, ski racks and GPS can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Milan.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Milan, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Milan, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Italy - one of the most beautiful countries of Western Europe, which history back to Roman times. This country every year attracts many tourists from all over the world - there really is something to see, whether it be a large multi-million dollar city or a small village.
- Among all the main population centers is to provide a few: the capital of Italy - Rome, Florence, Venice, Naples and Milan of course.
- Milan - one of the largest cities in Italy, with a population of about 1.3 million people. Journey to all the attractions that can replace a seven-day journey across the country. Just Milan is considered the capital of fashion and shopping, so planning your trip to Italy, be sure to catch with a couple of 'extra' Euro, because, for sure, that there is the purchase of which can not be abandoned.
- By the way, the clock of banking facilities in Milan may surprise Ukrainian tourists: the opening of branches of the same bank may vary over time. The working day can start with 08:25 and 14:15 before the break with a 14:35. There are also rules on visiting banks. For example, a person with a volume inside the baggage will not pass and be asked to leave it in the storage room at the entrance.
- What is worth visiting in Milan? Among the many beautiful and famous places where you definitely need to visit , such as the Gallery of Modern Art, squares and streets Mercanti Ticino area of the gate, 10 Corso Como Caffe and Shambala (shop known Karla Sotstsani here sell things made known and not so well-known designers and also there are several big-name coffee shop), The Sforzesco Castle, the Duomo, etc., it is necessary to distinguish two main historical attractions huge cathedral, whose construction was begun in 1386 and still has not been completed, and the Sforza Castle. Piazza del Dumo is bordered by the most beautiful in the world trade center - Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. And of course, everyone who looks in Milan, must attend the opera: A Rock. In Milan, a lot of art galleries and museums, but the most famous among them - Vinchiano Refektor where placed 'Last Supper'.
- If you had the opportunity to visit this beautiful city, be sure to try the traditional Milanese dish - Salame di Milano. This dish consists of different kinds of cheese and finely chopped various types of meat.
- How to move around the peninsula? Most Italians prefer bikes and scooters. But for the traveler, this is not always practical, and sometimes dangerous, because in some cities is quite busy traffic. Rent a car in Italy - the optimal solution for maximum comfort, time saving and safety of movement. Every year more than 10 thousand people use the services of car rental in Italy, discovering new aspects of this amazing country.
- How can get to Italy, and in particular to Milan? In close proximity to the city is two airports: Linate International Airport and Malpensa International Airport.
- Milan Malpensa Airport is the main one. Located in the province of Varese, about 50 km from Milan. It consists of two terminals. Direct flights from Ukraine to the Malpensa Airport carries two airlines - Ukrainian airline 'Aerosvit' Airlines and Portuguese «TAP Portugal».
- Travel to Italy, and in particular of Milan , easily and conveniently using the services of car rental company Europcar.
- The company's office is located on the territory of Malpensa International Airport (Terminal 1). Your documents will take no more than 25 minutes.
- We wish you tighten hanging out with a car hire company Europcar.