Car rental in Agadir
Car rental in Agadir. Find out more about car rental in Agadir with Europcar!
The largest selection of car rental in Agadir from Europcar!
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms and Conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Agadir includes:
- VAT (20%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in Agadir Airport)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age at the time of car rental in Agadir is 23 years;
- Driving license: at least 2 years;
- For car rental in Agadir, the following credit cards are accept: American Express, Diners Club, Master Card, Visa;
- Additionally, at the time of car rental in Agadir will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Further information is available from the booking Europcar;
- One-way car rental (return of the car to another station):
- A) in Morocco: available between stations Europcar;
- B) between other countries: Not Available;
- Additional services: Child Seat Toddler, Child Seat Booster on request;
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Agadir, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Agadir, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Rent a car in Agadir
- Agadir feels unlike anywhere else in Morocco.
- A busy port and beach resort sprawling beneath its kasbah, the city was completely rebuilt following a devastating earthquake in 1960.
- It is now the country’s premier destination for sun, sand, televised soccer, pubs and pizza.
- Laid out as a large grid of downtown streets, surrounded by spacious residential suburbs, Agadir’s concrete-covered inland quarters are ugly and sterile.
- However, the city hits its stride on the beachfront promenade, where Moroccan street life comes with a refreshing sense of space.
- Arching south of the shiny white marina, the sandy beach is more sheltered than many stretches of the Atlantic, offering clean water, safe swimming and 300 sunny days a year.
- The main way to get around Agadir is a taxi, on foot or car rental. You can rent a car in Agadir airport or city center.
- Agadir is a very tolerant city.
- The local Berber community is proud of their heritage and culture and is very welcoming to visitors.
- In a Muslim country where a bar or a casino can be footsteps away from a mosque, a country where homosexuality remains a crime, yet there is an obvious gay community, made up of many older Europeans.
- Everyone just seems to live and let live in this incredible resort.
- The main sight in Agadir is Museum Municipal du Patrimoine Amazigh which exhibits a small collection of Berber objects from 18th and 19th century including old Berber music instruments, Berber jewelry, traditional clothing and old manuscripts.
- Another Museum is located on the corner of the Avenue des F.A.R. and Avenue President Kennedy, unfortunately the sign is missing but you go through iron gates on the corner.
- Mostly photographic exhibits which concentrate on the Agadir earthquake on 29th February 1960.
- Cost is 20/30 Dh each and there is a guide who speaks Arabic, French and English.
- After you have browsed you can walk around the super Jardin Olhao, where there is a cafe, toilets and children's playground.