Car rental in Katowice
Interested Car Rental in Katowice? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Katowice and worldwide!
Car rental in Katowice. Conditions of car rental in Katowice with Europcar!
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms and Conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Katowice include:
- VAT: 23%
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport surcharge
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age of a driver at the time of car rental in Katowice is 21, 23, 25 according to car group;
- Driving: at least 1 or 2 year according to car group;
- Additionally, at the time of renting a car in Katowice, your credit card will be blocked by the amount of the deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- There is no fixed deposit, the deposit depends on the category of car and the amount of rent;
- Payment only by credit card;
- You can travel to other countries;
- Delivery / Collection available Within and Outside City limits.
- Additional services: Baby seats, snow chains, ski racks and GPS can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Milan.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Katowice, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Katowice, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Many Ukrainians come to Poland trough Katowice, to Katowice airport is flying low-fare Wizzair.
- Most perceives Katowice only as a staging post on the way to Krakow or other cities, so do not delay it even for a couple of hours, and for good reason - because in Katowice you can find what to do and what to see. The city center is 30 km from the airport, so the car rental in Katowice airport will be a very useful service.
- One of the favorite destinations of local residents - Kosciuszko Park, which is a 10-15 minute drive from the city center and takes a large area (72 hectares ).
- The park is divided into several zones, which are decorated with colorful flower beds and a variety of sculptures.
- Especially beautiful in the park in the evening, when the backlight, though, to walk at this time, they say, is not safe.
- The real gem Kosciuszko Park is a unique wooden church of St. Michael Archangel, built in 1510.
- About an hour's drive from Katowice is a former concentration camp Auschwitz - the current memorial complex of Auschwitz-Birkenau.
- Although Katowice - the center of the coal and steel industries of Silesia, having left some 15-20 km, you find yourself in the town of Gliwice, Raciborz, Sosnoviets, Zabrze, where you can admire the ancient castles, picturesque mountain scenery and breathe in the pure mountain air.
- Katowice - one of the 'festival' cities not only in Poland but also in Europe.
- Blues, folk, theater, rock (mostly in the style of metal ) and cinematic - the season of festivals starts in spring and ends just before the onset of winter.
- One of the best ways to visit all this places - car rental in Katowice airport with Europcar.
- Concerts are held in the arena Spodek (10 minutes from the center), where there are cafes, restaurants and even a hotel (very convenient if only came to the concert), or in the center of the square Silesian Sejm (Plac Sejmu Śląskiego).
- We wish you tighten hanging out with a car hire company Europcar.