Car rental in Larnaca
Car rental in Larnaca. Find out more about car rental in Larnaca with Europcar!
Europcar gives you a chance to spend nice holiday in Larnaca
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms and Conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Larnaca include:
- VAT: 15%
- Airport Surcharge: Rates quoted on our website include 15 Euros airport charge for rentals at airports (incl VAT).
- Age: Minimum driver age is 21 years.
- Driving licence: 1 or 3 years according to the drivers age and driving licence issue date. DRIVER LICENSE MUST BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH OR LATIN ALPHABET CHARACTERS.
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa.
- Insurances: Deductible Collision Damage, C.D.W., Theft Waiver and P.A.I.: Charges may vary by station and by car group.
- Delivery / Collection:
- Free Within City limits and available outside City limits.
- One-Way Rentals:
- A) Domestic: Available between all Europcar stations.
- B) International: Not Available.
- Other Services: Child Seat Baby, Child Seat Infant, Child Seat Toddler.
- Chauffeur Driven Service: Not Available.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Larnaca, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Larnaca, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Rent a car in Larnaca.
- Larnaca is a city of Crete that occupies the third place in the list of largest resorts of the region.
- This is also a large port with fast developing industry and trading.
- This city is also known as one of the most popular resorts of the island.
- Larnaca is located on the south-east of the island approximately 70 kilometers away from Limassol directly on the coast. Larnaca is also the location of the international airport.
- The most popular and comfortable mean to get to the city is a car.
- You can rent a car directly in Larnaca airport.
- Phinikoudes embankment, which is full of tall palms, is simply the best place for walks.
- This place features a wonderful view of the bay and yachts that are moored nearby.
- Larnaca is the third largest city of Cyprus.
- At the same time, there is an amazing connection of antiquity and modernity, which is reflected in the architecture of the city, ancient buildings are located in close proximity to modern constructions.
- The main sight of Larnaka is St. Lazarus Church, Christian sanctuary.
- The Church was built in IX century on the grave site of St. Lazarus, who during many years was the bishop of Larnaca.
- His relict is also kept in the church.
- And also there is the fourth largest Muslim relic in the Islamic world - Hala Sultan Tekke Mosque.
- The Mosque is built on the sarcophagus where buried Mohammed’s aunt - Ummah Harram.
- She trespassed on bounds of Cyprus at the head of the detached force of Muslim Arabs, having a goal to convert local people to Islam.
- But she tumbles off a horse and break her neck.
- The Mosque is very often visited by palmers from Islamic countries and by tourists.
- If you’d like to see the most sights of Larnaca, drive out famous sea-fronts enjoying the view, get to the neighboring cities of Cyprus, the car would be your reliable companion.You can rent a car in Larnaca.