Car rental in Sofia
Car rental in Sofia. Find out more about car rental in Sofia with Europcar!
The largest selection of car rental in Sofia from Europcar!
Why customers prefer Europcar
Terms and Conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Sofia includes:
- VAT (20%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in one of the airport in Sofia)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age at the time of car rental in Sofia is 19, 21, 23 depending on the category of reserved car;
- Driving License: Held for at least one or two years, according to the car group;
- For car rental in Sofia, the following credit cards are accept: American Express, Diners Club, Master Card, Visa;
- Additionally, at the time of car rental in Sofia will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Available Within and Outside City limits;
- One-way car rental (return of the car to another station):
- A) Domestic: Available between Europcar stations;
- B) International: Available for some countries;
- Additional services: Baby seats, Snow chains, Ski racks and Navigation system can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Sofia.
- Cross Border allowed on request. Driving to countries of ex-USSR, some countries of ex-Yugoslavia and Albania are forbidden. Green card for countries outside European Union.Details available from Europcar Reservation Office
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Sofia, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Sofia, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price.
- This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Rent a car in Sofia with Europcar.
- Sofia is one of the largest cities in Europe, the biggest city in Bulgaria, its capital.
- There were many different periods in the history of Sofia. The city went through prosperity and ruin. But each time the city revived, like phoenix from ashes.
- The Sofia is located on the height of 550 meters above see, near ambrosian Lake Pancharevo and Iskar - the largest reservoir in Bulgaria.
- The city is surrounded by mountains.
- In the north from the city the Balkan mountain chain rises, in the south-east is a mountain Lozenets, in the south - the Vitosha Mountain and in the south-west - Lyulin Mountain.
- Sofia is in the center of Balkan Peninsula, at the crossroads of major trade routes linking the Middle East to Europe.
- Sofia completely justify its motto, placed on the emblem of the city “Grow up but doesn’t get old”.
- Today, Sofia is a dynamic Eastern European capital, distinguished by its unique combination of European and Communist-style architecture as well as many beautiful orthodox churches.
- Furthermore, it claims to be one of the few European capitals with beautiful scenery and a developed ski-resort so close to it - the Vitosha Mountain.
- There is a lot of sightseeing in Sofia. You’ll need much time to see them all.
- It’s better to move around the city by car, which you can rent directly at Sofia airport.
- Sofia is one of the main cultural centers of the country, with numerous theaters, galleries, museums, exhibition halls, among which differ Nature and Science Museum, the National History Museum, the Museum 'Earth and People', the Ethnographic Museum, the National Art Gallery, Gallery of Foreign Art, etc.
- The most interesting is the building of National Theatre 'Ivan Vazov', built in the style of German classicism.
- Dramatic Theatre, Army Theater 'Tears and Laughter' and other theaters are located not far from each other on the street, 'George Rakowski.'