Car rental in Mallorca
Interested Car Rental in Mallorca? Find out more about car hire with Europcar in Mallorca and worldwide!
Car rental in Mallorca. Conditions of car rental in Mallorca with Europcar!
Why choose Europcar?
- Only new rental cars
- No hidden charges
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- 24/7 service in most major airports
- Flight delayed? We'll wait for you
Terms and conditions
- Online rate for car rental in Mallorca include:
- VAT (18%)
- Basic insurance
- Unlimited mileage (unless otherwise stated)
- Airport tax (if you rent a car in Madrid Airport)
- 24/7 support on the road
- Minimum age at the time of car rental in Mallorca is 21, 25 or 30 years, depending on the category of reserved car;
- When renting a vehicle, a driver qualified as a 'young driver' (drivers under 25 years old) pays a specific charge (from €11,64 per day with a maximum of €116,40 per rental) (the 'Young Driver Surcharge');
- Driving license: at least 1 year;
- For car rental in Mallorca, the following credit cards are accept: American Express, Diners Club, Euro Card, Master Card, Visa, JCB;
- Additionally, at the time of car rental in Madrid will be blocked deposit, which will be immediately unlocked for prompt return of the car without damage and with a full tank.
- Delivery / Collection: Available Within and Outside City limits;
- One-way car rental (return of the car to another station):
- A) in Mallorca: available between stations Europcar;
- B) between other countries: for more information on car rental is available from the booking Europcar.
- Additional services: Baby seats, Snow chains, Ski racks and Navigation system can be ordered online at the time of booking car rental in Madrid.
- Also, you should know:
- Europcar is a partner of many airlines and hotel chains. Every time you rent a car with Europcar you can earn miles program: Miles & More, Air France / KLM - Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, AirBerlin Top Bonus, Turkish Airlines, Hilton HHonors, and many others. To earn miles, select the program and specify the number of your membership card at the 3rd step of the booking.
- To get low rates for car rental in Mallorca, book in advance, as soon as knew travel dates. To be able to choose from a wide selection, booking a car at least 10 days before the start of the lease. Especially for vehicles with automatic transmission.
- We advise to book a car directly from Europcar website, and not on the site facilitator, because only when you order a car directly you are guaranteed to get the ordered group of cars. And if you have additional questions Europcar reservation department will provide you with complete information in the shortest possible time.
- When booking a car in Mallorca, Europcar confirms only cars category and transmission. That is, ordering a compact car with automatic transmission you will get a car for 4 people, with 'automatic' without reference to the model.
- You will get a car with a full tank of fuel, and you need to return, as well, with a full tank. Also you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a full tank of fuel at a good price. This is useful if you are renting a car for a business trip, as the cost of fuel can be included in the lease agreement, this reducing the number of accounting documents for your accounting department.
- Before renting please check a car, be possible to photograph the damages and make sure that they are marked in rental agreement.
- If you make prepaid booking via Europcar web-site, you must provide the same card for the deposit.
- Car rent at Palma de Mallorca
- Palma de Mallorca, is the major city and capital city of the autonomous community of the Balearic Islands in Spain.
- Palma de Mallorca comes as a surprise to many people - it is stylish, sophisticated, intimate, yet bursting with life.
- Located on the southern shores of Mallorca, the island's capital city looks out over the sparkling blue seas of the Mediterranean. Palma (or Palma de Mallorca) offers plenty of tourist attractions, catering to every kind of traveller.
- Discover the heritage of the city through a wide range of cathedrals, castle ruins, museums and galleries.
- On the other hand, amazing cave formations, nature parks, golden beaches and botanical gardens put a modern twist on Palma's ancient past. Here are some of the most visited attractions to get you started.
- Palau de l'Almudaina stands opposite to the cathedral entrance.
- The Palace was originally a citadel built by the Moorish governors.
- It was converted into a palace at the beginning of the 14th century on the orders of King James II. Today, the Almudaina Palace houses the 'Capitania General' or Harbour Office of the Balearic Islands.
- La Lonja is one of the main examples of civil Gothic.
- The works started in 1420 and were finished in 1452. Its design continues the tradition of Catalan Gothic.
- Today, La Lonja is a cultural centre hosting art and cultural exhibitions.
- Museo de Mallorca is believed to be one of the best museums on the Balearic Islands.
- This famous museum, located near to the La Seu Cathedral, displays a superb collection of prehistoric artefacts.
- Convento de San Francisco, this 13th century Gothic convent houses one of the most important churches in Palma.
- San Francisco is located to the east of Santa Eulalia. It was built between 1281 and 1317. Along the seafront is the fabulous marina and palm-lined promenade.
- Those looking for a beach will be rewarded by heading east towards Portixol & Ciudad Jardin (where you'll also find a couple of decent beach clubs).
- Dominating the skyline by the sea is the enormous cathedral (called La Seu), and the Parc de la Mer which hosts concerts, fiestas and open-air cinema throughout the year.
- To the west of the cathedral is the characterful district of La Llonja, which is home to quirky boutiques & art galleries.
- The tiny (pedestrianised) medieval streets used to be somewhat down-at-heel, but the area has been significantly smartened in recent years.
- This is where you'll find a great selection of bars, restaurants and jazz clubs as it's one of Palma's hotspots for nightlife. Obviously the best way to travel Palma de Mallorca is a car.
- If you’re flying to Mallorca it is convenient to rent a car in Son San Juan Airport.
- Also there are a lot of location in city center.
- * Price for Economy car for rental period of 7 days.